FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY: Curluddy, Carrigeen, Co. Kilkenny
Brought to the market by O’Shea O’Toole Auctioneers, this charming cottage with character stands on an elevated site with beautiful overland views towards Tory Hill an of the surrounding landscape. Built in 1790 the cottage has been sympathetically and beautifully renovated.
Exposed ceiling beams, white painted lime plaster walls and a beautiful inglenook fireplace are some of the cottage's nice features.
The cottage is conveniently located on a quiet country road 7 km north of Waterford city, 1.5 km from Carrigeen village and 2.5 km from the M9 Motorway.
Waterford city Ireland's oldest city and the commercial and administration centre of the south east has an attractive and vibrant retail environment for shoppers with a wide range of tourism, cultural, services and leisure activities.
For further information contact O'Shea O'Toole, Tel (0)51 876757 or visit http://www..osheaotoole.com
PSRA No. 003613
- Lovely rural location only 7 km from Waterford city.
- Carrigeen village 1.5 km with primary school, food store, church, sports club and St.Kevins Church.
- Standing on a large elevated site with picturesque views.
- Potential to extend.
- Outbuildings which could easily be renovated and attached to the cottage to create a large family home (subject to pp)
Similar type neighbouring properties have been extended.
- Lovely private landscaped gardens.
- Rewired and replumbed
- Of interest as a permanent or holiday residence.
- Services – mains electricity and water, sewerage by septic tank.
- Heating – Multi fuel burning stoves in the kitchen and living areas and electric convector heaters.